To help support National Breastfeeding Awareness Week [June 19th-June 26th] Emma-Jane is giving away one of their Next Generation Seamfree nursing bras.
Although the Government encourage mums to breastfeed, and want hospitals to encourage us to breastfeed, they have cut all funding for the initiative.
I have one nursing bra to give away to one lucky lady.
The bra up for grabs is the Emma-Jane’s Next Generation Seamfree nursing bra.
Its a hugely popular nursing bra for the following reasons:
- The bras are available from only £10! Which is amazing compared to prices of other nursing bras on the market.
- The bra can be worn as a maternity bra, sleeping bra and a nursing bra. Saving you money with no need to buy three seperate bras!
- The ultra-soft knitted seamfree fit and a soft under-band makes it an exceptionally comfortable choice, while giving great support.
- It comes in four sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38 but just one cup size that fits from B to F so that as breasts change mums don’t need to spend a fortune on different size bras. It just expands or contracts with your breast size.
- It comes in black, white and skin colours.
To be in with a chance of winning on of the Next Generation Seamless Bras you must to do the following and comment below to say you have done so (one comment please).
- Follow @emmajanebras and @laurenhousewife on Twitter
- Tweet the following: "I want to win a Next Generation Seamfree Nursing Bra from @emmajanebras http://tiny.cc/wnirg @laurenhousewife"
- Sign the Petition to get the Government to reinstate the funding for Breastfeeding Week.
FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY: (you will need to leave a second comment to say you have done this)
- 'like' the Emma-Jane Maternity Facebook Page
EDITED: 26/06/11 7:05PM: **COMPETITION CLOSED**
Here are some of the comments the bra has recieved so far!
"I'm expecting a baby in a few weeks time and regular bras were starting to get very uncomfortable. I purchased these and they have been excellent. They fit very well and are really comfortable. I will be buying some more!" From Figleaves.com.
"I think these are excellent value and incredibly comfortable especially in comparison to the other non-wired maternity bras I have. It is the perfect bra to sleep in if you want some extra support overnight and it is what I put in as soon as I get through the door in the evening. I haven’t had my baby yet and so can’t comment on the ease of breastfeeding but the clip / unclip seems very easy to use. Overall fantastic comfort and value and what can be an uncomfortable and expensive time!" From Figleaves.com.
"I’m 6 months pregnant & found this bra really comfortable. Plenty of room to expand, but still supportive. Good value too." From Figleaves.com.
"Brilliant that it goes from sizes B to F. Genius!" From a Wear Tester report
"Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!!!! I just wish I'd known about it a year ago. Definitely the best nursing/maternity bra I have ever worn. Definitely recommend it to everyone I know. 10 out of 10." From a Wear Tester report.
"Every pregnant woman or breastfeeding mum needs a wardrobe staple when it comes to underwear and the Emma Jane Next Generation Seamfree nursing bra might just be the one. True to form, Emma Jane has designed a price-conscious garment that rolls comfort, support and value into one, making it a real contender to more expensive seamfree bras on the market." Leading parenting site Madeformums.com.
“This bra is great value & due to its great shape & fit it's really comfortable. I have been wearing this bra for the last month of my pregnancy both day and night and I'm sure I'll still be using it for the next 6 months for feeding.” Babyworld review.
“Love this bra. Being that the cup size covers from B-F it's great to wear straight after birth as milk supply settles as your size can vary hugely during this time! The ruched center works well and adds nice detail and the knitted underband is very comfortable. It's a great bra in my opinion!” Babyworld review.