They've opened up the vlog as a meme, and I'll be joining in with my blog (although if you want to do a vlog that's ok too!)
Here are the questions:
- If you are in a relationship – How did you Meet?
- What is you favourite memory?
- If you are in a relationship – Was it love at first sight?
- What is your favourite time of day?
- What bit of advice would you give your 16 year old self?
- What is your favourite photo and why?
- What has been your favourite holiday?
Here are my answers:
- Short story: My husband works on the radio and I was on the stations website (the station he worked at in 2002) and saw they had a webcam in the studio. I emailed the studio asking him to smile, he did and then he said hi to me on the radio. A few days later I thought I saw him in the supermarket so emailed him to ask. He said no it wasn't him but we continued emailing and then he asked me if I wanted to go to the cinema. On 27th of December 2002 we met. You can read the long story here.
- I have so many favourite memories this was TOUGH. But I think I will choose the day Charles and Harry first met. I tried to add the video on here but it sent blogger into complete meltdown but you can see the video right here.
- I'm not sure. As I opened the door I felt something click which was a really odd feeling, one that I'll never forget.
- I have two. One is when I collect Charles from school and the second is when the boys go to bed, we've had our dinner and I'm able to lay on the sofa and blog. But then also, when Charles gets into bed with me for a cuddle in the morning is lovely, and then I also like when he is in bed at night and I sneak up for a cuddle and a chat.
- Don't waste time running after your dad.
- This is really tough, there are some of the boys together when Harry was newborn but I can't find them, so I'll go for this one of me and Charles. This was at my sister-in-laws wedding. Charles was supposed to walk down the aisle but was really tired so cried most of the time and ended up sitting with my husband until I walked down and joined them. He wanted milk (I was still breastfeeding him) but made do with a cuddle and fell asleep. He snored and people a few rows back could hear him. He would take toy cars everywhere with him, they were his comfort blanket, and his teddy alternative, and I love that he is clinging on to one here. The other important thing, something you can't see, is that I have a little tiny Harry in my tummy. I think I was around 7 or 8 weeks pregnant, I can't quite remember but we hadn't announced it at this point. I had my hair done professionally and loved it.
- I've had a lot of amazing holidays. I'll go for the Centre Parcs one we've just been on as it was our first proper holiday as a family of 4.
Fancy joining in? Do it, head over to My Two Mums and add your link in their comments.