A photo gift, a book she will like, something from her favourite stationary range or a slogan tshirt for example.
I put together 5 suggestions for presents (and hints...) for Mothers Day gifts this year.
- 1. River Island: Sarcastic oversized tshirt
- 2. Happy Jackson notebook and travel mug. Because stationery is one of the best gifts ever, and a travel mug is ideal for a school run coffee on the go.
- 3. Photogifts: Truprint have a range of photo gifts for Mothers Day, however my favourites are the coasters, placemats and calender
- Sam Smith 'In the Lonely Hour' Album. I already have this but if you don't, you MUST stick it on your list...or buy it for your mum.
- A book. I think a book is a wonderful gift, especially as it's something you have to really think about to suit the receivers taste. 'To Kill a Mockingbird' is currently high on my list of books to read.
Truprint would like to make a million mums smile by giving away 1 million personalised Mother's Day cards. To claim your card simply use the code MUMINAMILLION at checkout.
Full T&Cs of the offer
- Awards one free 7x5 folded card
- Standard P&P charges apply (99p)
- Ship to recipient not available
- Complete with envelope
- Code is One time use only
- Strictly one code use per household.
This post is in collaboration with Truprint